This Privacy Statement informs you how EVERISE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. (EVERISE) and its affiliated companies collect and process your personal data and what your rights are in relation to such data. This Privacy Statement applies to all information submitted directly or indirectly on this website.
The primary purpose of this website (“Site”) is to be a dynamic resource to help you learn more about EVERISE. When you use our website, we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information and we are committed to protecting your privacy. We respect and protect your privacy. It is our goal to explain whom you can contact regarding your concerns about your personal information. Please note that your use of our Site signifies your agreement to be bound by the most recent version of this Privacy Statement. Accordingly, when you use our Site, you should check the date of this Privacy Statement and review any changes we have made from the previous version. In order to make sure that your data is being kept safe, we have also implemented applicable requirements of Regulation 2016/679 EU (the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”), adopted by the European Union, which is in force as of 25 May 2018 and the Philippine Republic Act No. 10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”). Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites, including social media sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites when you access them from our Site. As such, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party website you may access from our Site.
Although you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, we indirectly obtain your information by keeping track of the domains from which people visit our Site through our website’s technology. We may also need information directly from you, such as your name, email address, title, company name, and country of location to be able to provide you with the information or service you are requesting or to give answers to your questions posted on our Site. We may also collect and process the following information in the following instances:
If you provide us with personal data of another person, you are responsible for ensuring that such person is made aware of the information contained in this Privacy Statement and that the person has given you his/her consent for sharing the information with Everise. We will treat such data as “personal data” when this information directly relates to or reasonably identifies you.
We use personal data to provide you with information that you request, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected, or which will be obvious to you:
We also analyze such data for market trends or research and statistics about site traffic. We may also use your IP address or browser information to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site or to help us identify ways to make it relevant. While we do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information, we will be able to track which areas of our site the users are visiting. Although the users will be anonymous, usage will be tracked for the above-mentioned purposes. We will process your personal data for the purposes mentioned above based on your prior consent, to the extent such consent is mandatory under applicable laws. To the extent you are asked to click on/check “I accept”, “I agree” or similar buttons, checkboxes or functionalities in relation to this Privacy Statement, doing so will be treated as your consent to process your personal information, only in the countries where such consent is mandated by law. In all other countries, such action will be considered as a mere acknowledgement, and the legal basis of the processing of your personal data will not be your consent but any other applicable legal basis. We will not use your personal data for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed, unless it is required or authorized by law, or it is in your own vital interest to do so.
We collect both electronic and physical personal data from the following sources:
We only share personal data within our organization, if, and as far as necessary, for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement. All Everise employees processing personal data are bound by confidentiality agreements. We may transfer personal data to our service providers, consultants, public and governmental authorities or third parties in connection with a potential or on-going corporate or commercial transaction. Such third parties may be located in other countries. But before we do so, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws and Everise internal policies. Sharing of personal data with any third party outside of our organization may occur under any of the following circumstances:
Any third party who may come in contact with your personal data is obliged to keep and treat your personal data as confidential in accordance with all applicable data privacy laws.
We reserve the right to request additional information necessary to confirm your identity. We may also reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded.
1. STORAGE AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data, whether in manual or electronic form, we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, and up to date. We strictly enforce this Privacy Statement within Everise and we have implemented technological, organizational and physical security measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. To keep your personal data secure, we have implemented the following security measures:
2. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA Personal data is stored in our facilities located in USA, Guatemala and Philippines and is retained for a period of five (5) years, unless your account is active or if needed to provide services to you, in accordance with existing retention policies, industry standards, laws and regulations, or unless you request that your personal data be removed or deleted from our systems and databases and hardcopies destroyed within a shorter period of time, and subject to the limitations stated in relevant laws and rules. Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all storage locations. Our Data Protection Officer may, however, choose not to grant access or correct information based on the request following relevant laws and regulations. The Data Protection Officer will give the requestor a written notice that sets out the reason for the refusal.
3. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
4. HUMAN RESOURCE POLICY We will implement periodic and mandatory training for all its employees, representatives, and agents on data privacy and data protection in areas reflecting job-specific content. We will ensure that all employees, representatives, and agents exposed to personal data pursuant to their functions are adequately bound by strict confidentiality covenants.
5. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS As a global organization with branch offices and operations spread throughout the world, any personal data that we collect may be transferred or accessible internationally throughout and between its entities and affiliates. Any such transfers within the global business of Everise takes place in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws and in accordance with our internal General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which also reflects the standards contained in the European data privacy laws. Unless you are otherwise notified, any transfer of your personal data from within the European Economic Area (EEA) to third parties outside the EEA will be based on an adequacy decision or are governed by the standard contractual clauses. Any other non-EEA related transfers of your personal data will take place in accordance with the appropriate international data transfer mechanisms and standards.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES From time to time, we will provide links to third party web sites. These links are provided as a service to you and we do not provide any personal data to these websites, and therefore, we will not accept responsibility for their privacy practices. These websites are operated by independent entities that have their own privacy policies which you should review as well. Our Privacy Statement does not apply to such other websites or to the use that those entities make of your information. We have no control over the content displayed on such websites, nor over the measures if any, that are taken by such websites to protect the privacy of your information.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, technical, organizational, or business developments or when dictated by issuances of the Philippine National Privacy Commission (NPC) or any amendment to the Data Privacy Act of 2012 or other relevant data privacy laws. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be duly posted on this Site and will take effect immediately. Data subjects are encouraged to periodically check for such updates.
If you have any questions about your rights or concerning data privacy or you want to let us know about our Site/marketing permissions, please contact us:
Or you may reach our Data Protection Officer by communicating to:
As deemed applicable, you may also lodge a complaint before the Philippine National Privacy Commission through its website: https://privacy.gov.ph.This privacy statement is effective 3 December 2019. Any changes we may make in the future to this privacy statement will be posted on this page.